Thursday, January 19, 2012

Progress!

I must say that I am very proud of myself. I usually don't give myself enough credit when it comes to my hair but this time I am going to. I start out every new year saying, "this is the year! I am going to get my hair all grown out." But, I never do so I start out strong and within a week or two I am jusr trudging downhill fast. I have had some small relapse episodes but all in all I have done very well! You can actually see the progress. I used to think that if I didn't quit right away and stop all pulling immediately that it was ultimately a fail. Finally, I have realized that it doesn't mean fail. In this case, all progress is good and if I only pick at my hair one time the whole day compared to all day then I should consider it to be a step in the right direction. I am so excited about this. Sometimes I even dream that I have all my hair and when I wake up and it's not there, then I feel kind of deflated! lol. I know it's silly but thats my life. Silly. I think this is going to be a good year for my family and I. I know God is always with us and he has great things in store for us this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment